Changing names on pre-owned golf cart

Closed Thread
Old 01-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd
Default Changing names on pre-owned golf cart

We just bought a pre-owned golf cart that has the previous owners names on it. So has anyone had the old names removed and replaced them with new names? If so, how, who, contact, etc. and is it possible to do yourself? Did it damage the paint where the old name was? Maybe it's easier to change our names?
Old 01-21-2009, 10:00 PM

A lot depends on how long the names have been in place and how much time the cart has spent in the sun.

I suggest giving Dee's Golf Cart Graphics a phone call. She and her husband have done thousands of carts in TV and they are really good. They did mine, no removal necessary, and I could not have been more pleased. The phone numbers are: 352-245-2409 & 352-425-9657.

Good luck.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfn8tly View Post

I suggest giving Dee's Golf Cart Graphics a phone call. She and her husband have done thousands of carts in TV and they are really good. They did mine, no removal necessary, and I could not have been more pleased. The phone numbers are: 352-245-2409 & 352-425-9657. Good luck.
I've also used Dee's Golf Cart Graphics and give them two thumbs up. They removed names on the Cart we purchased and added our names plus some graphics. They visit your home and you choose from many binders of samples.

Inexpensive and easy peasy.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:25 PM
Gold member

If the names are stick on try taking a hair dryer and heating them up till they are soft and then pull them off. Then take goof-off or lighter fluid and take off the sticky stuff that is left. If it is a hot day leave the cart outside in the sun before you use the hair dryer it will give it a head start. This is what I would do and I would be surprised if it didn't work.

If that dosen't work call an attorney and have your names changed!

Last edited by Indy-Guy; 01-21-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.