Columbia ParCar Golf Cart Parts

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2017, 09:18 PM
Default Columbia ParCar Golf Cart Parts

I recently moved to the Villages in August and purchased a 2011 Columbia ParCar. I need a few replacement parts and was happy with my experience at the local dealer. Does anyone know where I can buy parts for a ParCar Golf Cart online so I can fix it myself? Manuals would be nice too if anyone knows where to find those. I haven't had any luck.
Old 09-16-2017, 04:31 AM

I also have a par car and I found no parts available online. I had to replace the brake shoes and had to buy them from par car at $120.00 a set (4 shoes) Ouch. The battery watering system has a real life time warranty. I had a manual. It had information like where the steering wheel was and how to make it go and stop. If you can you might want to repack the front wheel bearings since there can be a wearing problem. I used Mobile 1 synthetic grease. You can find the controller and motor online. I used my phone to take a picture of the nomenclature and then did a online search for the parts. If you hear squeaking from the rear of the cart you need to tighten the wheel hub nut. Buggies Unlimited forum has some useful info on par cars.
Old 09-16-2017, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberschaf View Post
i also have a par car and i found no parts available online. I had to replace the brake shoes and had to buy them from par car at $120.00 a set (4 shoes) ouch. The battery watering system has a real life time warranty. I had a manual. It had information like where the steering wheel was and how to make it go and stop. If you can you might want to repack the front wheel bearings since there can be a wearing problem. I used mobile 1 synthetic grease. You can find the controller and motor online. I used my phone to take a picture of the nomenclature and then did a online search for the parts. If you hear squeaking from the rear of the cart you need to tighten the wheel hub nut. Buggies unlimited forum has some useful info on par cars.
i can offer you a full set of the parcar brake shoes for $99
Old 09-16-2017, 12:05 PM

Thanks for the info Uberschaf. I've seen those watering systems around. Where did you get it from?
Old 09-16-2017, 12:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,316 Times in 870 Posts

You can also check with Sta Rite in Fuirland park. They are also a dealer and locally owned, might be a source.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 09-16-2017, 12:22 PM

Thanks JoMar. I have not heard of them but will happily check them out. Everyone has been so helpful. I appreciate it.
Old 09-16-2017, 02:39 PM

Your cart should have the watering system installed.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:58 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seniorgolfer View Post
I recently moved to the Villages in August and purchased a 2011 Columbia ParCar. I need a few replacement parts and was happy with my experience at the local dealer. Does anyone know where I can buy parts for a ParCar Golf Cart online so I can fix it myself? Manuals would be nice too if anyone knows where to find those. I haven't had any luck.
If you PM me with contact number I can help you out with manuals and other DYI info.

Don

Western PA, Marietta GA, finally TV....
Old 09-17-2017, 11:22 AM

I found all the manuals and parts for my parcar at:

CartPros

Hope it helps
Closed Thread

Tags
parts, parcar, columbia, cart, golf

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.