Concerns about seat in Club Car golf carts

Closed Thread
Old 07-16-2021, 02:29 PM
Default Concerns about seat in Club Car golf carts

Has anyone had problems with their Club Car gas cart having the seat get too warm to sit on?
Old 07-16-2021, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarrett1958 View Post
Has anyone had problems with their Club Car gas cart having the seat get too warm to sit on?
Ha! Funny you should mention that! I was closing on my house a couple weeks ago. I had a new gas Club Car from The Villages Golf Cars as a loaner (because I had purchased a re-conditioned golf cart from them, due to be built around Nov 2021). As I drove around this gas Club Car, I thought to myself that my 'nether regions' were getting a bit warmer than I expected they should be. I wondered if the gas engine was heating up the seat, and therefore, my buttocks. I never figured it out.
Old 07-21-2021, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunesmith View Post
Ha! Funny you should mention that! I was closing on my house a couple weeks ago. I had a new gas Club Car from The Villages Golf Cars as a loaner (because I had purchased a re-conditioned golf cart from them, due to be built around Nov 2021). As I drove around this gas Club Car, I thought to myself that my 'nether regions' were getting a bit warmer than I expected they should be. I wondered if the gas engine was heating up the seat, and therefore, my buttocks. I never figured it out.
We found our Club Car to also get hot in the seat. It was worse on the passenger side than the drivers side. We took insulation like you would use for a hot water heater wrap and attached it under the seat. This did help. We are thinking the ceramic fiber insulation would be more efficient though.
Closed Thread

Tags
seat, club, car, concerns, gas

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.