Desupherator ??

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2009, 08:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,665 Times in 594 Posts
Default Desupherator ??

I see this stuff at the squares on vendor nights.
Conceptually it seems it'd be effective, I wonder if anyone has used it and can attest to the claims.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:01 AM
Default Desupherator

What the H is it? Never heard of it.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:29 AM
Veteran member

Donald .. it's a battery additive

I've heard mixed reviews

imho . . it's like a gas additive . . if it was really WORTH it .. it would be advisory or added by the company
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 02-17-2009, 12:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,665 Times in 594 Posts

aln, well that's what I was thinking, if it was so good, why wouldn't all the battery places just make it standard to add it?

I'm skeptical, thus why asking if anyone has info.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Platinum member

As batteries age or if their charges have been depleted, sulfate crystals tend to build up on the plates when charging affecting their conductivity. There are many commercial units available that will break down these sulfate crystals by pulse charging or equalizing charging. These are not chemical but electronic units. I would think anything added to the pure distilled water in a battery, would lessen the conductivity and reactions as the battery charges and discharges. Just my thoughts.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:39 PM

Just think about it this way:
If your tires are warn out on your car and I told I could restore the tread by applying a liquid to the inside of your tires for $100.00 would you believe me?
I hope not, that the same thing about batteries. When there worn out there worn out. They also tell you that your batteries will last twice as long after you install there additive. Aks them this question! If my batteries are warrantied for 2 years does this mean that you will garanty that my batteries will be good for 4 years? Watch how they get out of this one. And as one person has already said if it's that good wouldn't you think that the battery manufactores would use it?
WHILE THIS IS SUCH A FARSE I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE VILLAGES ARE ALLOWING THESE PEOPLE TO SELL THIS STUFF IN OUR TOWN SQUARES ?
THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PROFF THAT THEIR PRODUCT WILL DO WHAT THEY SAY IT WILL DO.
Eddie
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.