Emergency Golf Cart Assistance

Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2017, 08:47 AM

We love **** Aid. They are dependable and very reasonable. When a cart dies, they will pick up the cart and driver/passenger and take them wherever they need to go. 352-*********
Old 05-15-2017, 01:01 PM

sounds like something we could use here!
Old 05-16-2017, 04:44 PM

I have **** Aid and had to use them once. Had a flat on the golf course. Course let me use a cart and when I finished, tire was repaired at course parking lot and cart was waiting for me. No problem. Works for me.
Old 05-16-2017, 05:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBuckeye View Post
...Why not when your cart breaks down just call someone to come pick it up? I have heard the nightmares about getting charging hundreds of dollars to pick it up & take it somewhere. I guess what I'm trying to say is, is this just a way for these businesses to get your money for memberships & is it really worth it?
Basically that is what ****aide does, your cart breaks down they come and pick it up or fix the flat, maybe give you a jump, sell you a new battery or tire, whatever it needs. It's a membership much like AAA is for the car, but for a golf cart. Those will electric carts might even be more inclined. My gas cart we've been members six years and haven't had to call.

One of my neighbors the one and only time he went to play Orange Blossom on the historic side in his electric cart, on the way back his batteries died and he wasn't a member and was still ten miles from home. Another neighbor of mine wrecked his Yamaha scooter in Wildwood in the middle of the night and was knocked unconcious. He was taken by ambulance to Ocala Regional and a Wildwood tow truck picked up his scooter. A couple of weeks later he went to get his scooter and towing and storage was $600 and it was going up $20 a day and they only accepted cash.
Closed Thread

Tags
luck, emergency, golf, cart, assistance

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.