Enclosed golf cars

Closed Thread
Old 03-03-2021, 09:05 AM
Default Enclosed golf cars

I'm researching golf cars that are enclosed. I think I'd use my golf cart a lot more if it had heat and A/C 😊 I've looked at the Atomic Ion cart and am wondering what other makes and models might be on the market. And if you owned an Atomic cart could you share your experiences ?

p.s. I don't use my cart for golf
Old 03-03-2021, 10:08 AM
Gold member

I would think if your a golfer and own an Atomic golf cart it would drive you nuts opening and closing that door all the time to hit your golf ball? My two cents...
Old 03-03-2021, 10:52 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,110 Times in 1,342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
I would think if your a golfer and own an Atomic golf cart it would drive you nuts opening and closing that door all the time to hit your golf ball? My two cents...
My thought for years. Pain in the...door....
Old 04-20-2021, 11:36 PM
Default Atomic Carts

I bought an Atomic cart and I golf all the time. I have no problem at all! You will like it when its so hot out and your outside on a hole and then run back and the a/c is blasting! I have the Ion! Love that thing! Back up camera, power windows, power locks and the a/c works wonderful! Even has defoggers! Both seats move up and down, light comes on when you open the doors. I had bought a Crown Cart in Wildwood, do yourself a favor, don't bother. Their carts are so hot because they are all glass, little windows that you slide very small inside. The a/c will not keep up at all no matter what they tell you. Waste of money. Look really well before you buy, good luck!
Closed Thread

Tags
cart, golf, enclosed, atomic, cars

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.