Ex-Ray speedometer fixer needed

Closed Thread
Old 04-30-2018, 08:03 AM
Veteran member
Default Ex-Ray speedometer fixer needed

Looking for a cart mechanic to do a tune up on my Star electric but also reprogram the Ex-Ray unit. I replaced the battery in the Ex-Ray and now, for the life of me, can't get it to read speed, despite rebooting it multiple times.

Note, taking it to Villages Carts garage doesn't appeal to me, if it's true they can't make an appointment without a long wait. And, I prefer having someone come to me rather than taking the cart away; I want to watch and learn.
Old 05-04-2018, 10:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,921 Times in 2,447 Posts

I guessing you don't have the owner's manual? You probably have to reprogram it. Might try Utube see if there video on the subject. When my little cheap bicycle speedometer battery died on my food cart I had to reprogram the it with tire diameter and MPH.
Old 05-04-2018, 10:52 AM
Veteran member
Default Ex-Ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
I guessing you don't have the owner's manual? You probably have to reprogram it. Might try Utube see if there video on the subject. When my little cheap bicycle speedometer battery died on my food cart I had to reprogram the it with tire diameter and MPH.
Thanks for your interest. I do have the manual and also looked at YouTube as well. Re-programming is a pain the butt, but I have attempted it at least five times with no positive results. So, I've got a cart tech coming. Hopefully he has the skills.
Closed Thread

Tags
ex-ray, cart, taking, make, true

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.