Golf Car Model Years & Best Time To Buy

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2015, 08:53 AM
Veteran member
Default Golf Car Model Years & Best Time To Buy

As incredible as it may seem, we don't (yet) own a golf car. While we have learned a great deal, there are still many things we do not know. For example, when are the cars 2014 or 2015 or 2016?

We were also surprised that many dealers arenot offering much or even any discount now (at the end of the peak season) while others are offering huge discounts. Is there a best time of year to buy a new golf car?

Does anyone have experience with with sales like the "buy one and get a second one for 50% off" that is being offered by Cart World?
Old 03-31-2015, 09:37 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishJW View Post
As incredible as it may seem, we don't (yet) own a golf car. While we have learned a great deal, there are still many things we do not know. For example, when are the cars 2014 or 2015 or 2016?

We were also surprised that many dealers arenot offering much or even any discount now (at the end of the peak season) while others are offering huge discounts. Is there a best time of year to buy a new golf car?

Does anyone have experience with with sales like the "buy one and get a second one for 50% off" that is being offered by Cart World?
Cart World stiffed me in 2008 for replacement of faulty batteries and so I promised never to do business with them again. The advertised 2 for the price of 1 1/2 seems too good to be true but one never knows.

a person can do without a cart here. I walk the executive courses, and one could rent a cart when playing the championship courses because the rental price is reasonable, which i have done in the past. I do not use my cart for other than playing golf when I team up with my wife and we prefer to use our car to go to the square, stores ,etc

good luck with your search.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,316 Times in 870 Posts

Our house has 2 carts and we only use the car when we leave the reservation, travel to SS (we are in Hillsborough and I will cart to Glenview for golf) or it's bad weather. Having said that, there are those that do not buy into the golf cart community lifestyle and use there cars for most transportation......that is something only you can decide. We treat our carts as the primary transportation here so when we purchased price was secondary. We first found the carts that provided the capability and features we wanted then bought them keeping in mind they would be with us for a lot of years. Your priorities will guide you.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.