Golf Cart Cleaning

Closed Thread
Old 07-23-2013, 06:12 PM
Default Golf Cart Cleaning

Does anyone know of somebody who cleans or details golf carts? I am disabled and can't do it myself. I would probably have it done monthly or every other month. Thanking you in advance, Vet69
Old 07-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Default Highly recommended business

After getting a reply from Rent Me! Golf Carts, I talked to the owner, Don Cunningham and made an appointment to get my cart detailed. He and his wife (didn't get her name) arrived promptly and WHAT A GREAT job they did. They used chemicals to clean, vacuumed (I have carpets in my cart), and did a fantastic job on all four wheels, not only cleaning the outside aluminum wheels and applying tire shine, but they cleaned all of the inside rims! This took them about 1 1/2 hours and it only cost me $50! It was the best $50 I ever spent and I highly recommend Don (and his wife) if you ever need to get your cart detailed. They also do a quick clean for $25. I don't get my cart that dirty, but they will be getting my business probably every other month! Thanks Don & wife for a GREAT JOB!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.