Golf Cart Dealer Invoice

Closed Thread
Old 05-04-2021, 07:08 PM

Avoid 1st Cart rentals. Just read the reviews and you will understand.
Old 05-12-2021, 11:10 PM

We went to all the dealers in and around the Villages. Crazy high prices. So we looked for private sales on Facebook and Nextdoor. We found a private sale on Nextdoor and have a great cart and saved lots of $$.
Old 05-13-2021, 08:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,874 Times in 948 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunesmith View Post
We may be buying a home in The Villages soon. As part of that, I'm researching the prices and dealerships of Golf Carts.
I know of many websites that will provide the dealer invoice prices of cars & trucks, but for the life of me I have not been able to find a single website (or forum) that gives dealer invoice prices on any of the golf cart manufacturers! On most of the dealer websites, all that they show is the MSRP, and sometimes they don't even show that........they just say "Contact us for pricing".
Do any of you have this sort of info, or know where to get it? It certainly would be useful to know what the lowest price is that the dealer would accept for a golf cart.
Or am I just being silly?
P.S. I'm seriously considering an E-Z-GO Freedom Elite 4.2.
The way it works. We look it up on the internet and we call the guy with the lowest price.
Any business must make a profit. So you call the guy with the lowest price and get the run around. Typical, that one was just sold but we have.............. Or you get there and are told the ad is a mistake.

On a car, it is another interesting game. Buy the car for $100 over cost and we will show you the dealer invoice. There is the invoice and then there is true dealer net. On a car it is called, call back, when the car is sold the dealer gets, depending on the car about 6% when it is sold. On a car that you pay 30,000 or so for there is that $100 plus 6% $1800.
Closed Thread

Tags
dealer, golf, cart, invoice, prices

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.