Golf cart rental

Closed Thread
Old 07-04-2016, 10:52 AM
Question Golf cart rental

Please help, we need to rent a golf cart for approximately 10 days mid July. Which golf cart dealer do you recommend? I need for daughter, son in law and 4 year old grandson. Seat belts are a must! Can you give me an idea of a good price, this is my first time and we don't want to be "ripped off." Thank you all.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:30 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erijo View Post
Please help, we need to rent a golf cart for approximately 10 days mid July. Which golf cart dealer do you recommend? I need for daughter, son in law and 4 year old grandson. Seat belts are a must! Can you give me an idea of a good price, this is my first time and we don't want to be "ripped off." Thank you all.
Grandpa and grandma buggies. In the summer a 2 seater is about 80 bucks a week... they have newer carts and they r good to deal with.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 07-04-2016, 11:34 AM

I would suggest The Villages Golf Carts. They have plenty available, we have used them twice . Both times a gas cart & in very good shape. Just go pick it up/drop off at one of the shops near each of the squares. I believe are less expensive than some of the private ones.

I have also used Bob's Golf cart Rental - very happy with them also - they drop the cart off and pick it up (Pick up is the morning of the last day). Payment is required when they first drop it off. One week is around $120 plus $10 for gas. My son-in-law likes the way their carts are painted and fun modifications. Owner had repairman to our house within an hour to fix minor issue. Bob's Golf Cart Rental 352-874-1617

I know there are more rental companies that are good also - if you search Golf Cart Rental - there were informative posts in the past.
Old 07-04-2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
Grandpa and grandma buggies. In the summer a 2 seater is about 80 bucks a week... they have newer carts and they r good to deal with.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Agreed. [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
Old 07-04-2016, 05:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

If you rent from villages golf carts you can walk faster MHO
Old 07-04-2016, 06:14 PM
Veteran member

There are several rentals of carts in the paper, Sun news. Village carts (local shop at Sumter Landing) are too expensive, you can do much better and the other firms will deliver and pick up!!!!

We used JJ Enterprises,,,,,,,,,, 352 259 9701 Wow a months rent was $250 that is a fraction of cost of Village Carts.
They even changed the seat to be more comfy, some rental carts are really a hard bench, a butt buster for sure.
Old 07-04-2016, 06:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Use the search feature of this site......you are reinventing here and there are several good folks that rent. The seat belt issue is a big one, and the last I saw was the Villages Golf Carts did not have seat belts or sunbrella's on most of their carts......and they are slooooo.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 07-05-2016, 07:01 AM

Another vote for JJ carts. We rented a 4 seater from them at Xmas and they are dropping off a 2 seater this week. Very nice carts and people to work with. It's $80 for the 2 seater for the week.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, cart, idea, price, good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.