Golf cart rental wanted

Closed Thread
Old 01-17-2022, 01:08 PM
Smile Golf cart rental wanted

We are looking for a 2 or 4 person golf cart rental for Thursday, Feb 10 for one day. None of the rental companies will rent for just one day, so we are hoping there is an individual who might have a rental available and willing to rent for 1 day. Thanks for any help. Please keep any snarky comments to yourself, I know I am asking the impossible but what have I got to loose?
Old 01-20-2022, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arickis View Post
We are looking for a 2 or 4 person golf cart rental for Thursday, Feb 10 for one day. None of the rental companies will rent for just one day, so we are hoping there is an individual who might have a rental available and willing to rent for 1 day. Thanks for any help. Please keep any snarky comments to yourself, I know I am asking the impossible but what have I got to loose?
If you don't get a response from an individual your only choice would be to try and rent for a day from the Villages. And that is a roll of the dice as they won't hold one. You have to show up and pray that there's one available.
Closed Thread

Tags
rental, day, golf, cart, rent

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.