Golf Cart Repairs

Closed Thread
Old 11-14-2008, 09:32 PM
Default Re: Bad experience with Ken Spano

Surprise; I got a call back this afternoon (Friday). I can only guess they monitor our posts. Why else would I get a call back, after a week, on the very day I post my experience. I will; therefore, thank them for their assistance, and keep you posted.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:45 AM

Marantho - I would contact your insurance company and tell them your problem -- it is routine to have hidden damages that they may pay for or at least their appraiser can tell you if something else really was wrong with the headlights.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:44 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachie View Post
First thing I would do, Marantho, is contact the Better Business Bureau and lodge a complaint. Also, did the insurance company that was involved pay KH directly or did they give you the money for damages? If they paid KH, you could go back to the insurance company for inferior repairs on your cart. You appear to be taken advantage of here and I would check further as to any recourse you have available to you. Good Luck!
The Better Business Bureau already has given them a lousey rating. I wonder if The Property Owner's Assn would be of any help? We should all chip in and buy a small ad in the Daily Sun..."DON'T BUY A GOLF CART WITHOUT READING TOTV!"
Old 12-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Default Steve's Golf Carts

Due to a reccomendation on this site, sent my golf cart to Steve's to have batteries checked and cleaned and two front tires put on. Had cart for three weeks, cleaned batteries and put two tires on. Charged me $324. Checked with tire company that Steve's ordered from, tires are on sale to consumers for $57 apiece. Quite a mark-up by Steve's. Talked to person in state office they suggested I fle a claim with consumer protection.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.