Golf Cart Reupholstering

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 06-26-2011, 11:37 AM
Default Golf Cart Reupholstering

Looking for someone to reupholster our golf cart seats. We have an electric Par Car. Please call 352-205-8729

Last edited by ladygolfer23; 06-26-2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 06-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Default Seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygolfer23 View Post
Looking for someone to reupholster our golf cart seats. We have an electric Par Car. Please call 352-205-8729
ULTIMATE GOLF SEATS.COM ON THE WEB. FACTORY IN BELLVIEW, TEL.# 888-989-9887. FRIENDS HAD SEAT REUPHOLSTED GREAT JOB.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:31 AM
Sage
Default My experience was with a Club Car DS

I used Eugene of Quality Enclosures for the whole enclosure for my cart, including upholstering the seat. I was happy with their work and would use them again. Here was a thread where I asked about enclosure makers
http://talkofthevillages.com/forums/...ghlight=eugene
Here is one post from that thread after I selected Eugene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbrown View Post
This post is to update this thread in case someone finds it via a search and could use the info.

Thanks for the recommendations; I have talked with 3 places.

All three offer a quality enclosure. All enclosures I looked at have side panels, back draft panel, golf club fold down cover, wind dam for above windshield. I have always had good experiences using Scott, I have yet to use the other two.

In the end I am likely going with Eugene. I have enjoyed talking carts with him and I like the flexibility of not buying a premade enclosure. Since they cut/sew their own, I can make some modifications to how the enclosure attaches. I also do not want the roof and seat cover which is not the way Scot sells it. If I look strictly at pricing:
  • Scott: $850 for the whole package, including enclosure, seat and roof cap.
  • Masters: $650 (also quoted $695 once) for enclosure, $185 for seats, $150 for roof cover, $45 for pickup/dropoff cart
  • Eugene: $650 for enclosure, $100 for seat, $100 for roof cap.

Hope that helps. If you use Eugene, please tell him Alan from TOTV with the 2002 Club Car sent you.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:19 PM
Sage

Alan - FWIW..........the link for Quality Cart Enclosures' web site isn't good any more. I did find a phone number for them in a different thread - (352) 693-3376. Don't know if it's a good number or not.

*update* - Here's a good link to their web site: http://www.qualitygolfcartenclosures.com/

Bill

Last edited by Bill-n-Brillo; 06-28-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:38 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-n-Brillo View Post
Alan - FWIW..........the link for Quality Cart Enclosures' web site isn't good any more. I did find a phone number for them in a different thread - (352) 693-3376. Don't know if it's a good number or not.

*update* - Here's a good link to their web site: http://www.qualitygolfcartenclosures.com/

Bill
Thank you for taking the time update. They must have changed domain names. I _swear_ I always used the one in the old thread, but I cannot prove that now . I did look at the invoice for the work I had done and the web site on it is www.eugenesgolfcarts.com. That does not exist either!

They are better at sewing enclosures than they are at setting up a presence on the Internet
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.