Golf Cart Tires

Closed Thread
Old 02-16-2010, 10:52 AM
Sage
Default Golf Cart Tires

In the market for some 205/65/10 tires on aluminum 10" wheels for my cart build.

Looked at some threads with regards to golf cart tires and could not find much in the way of who to buy from?

I know where to buy Trojan batteries now , so where do I go for the best deal on quality tires for a golf cart?

I saw one thread that liked a place called Lady Lake Quality Tire, but I can find no phone number for it...

Any pointers or experiences appreciated as always.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Gold member

After looking around and checking prices on-line, I got the best deal for a set of 4 205x65x10 mag wheels and tires for $375 at the villages Golf Cart Man on LeGrande Blvd on the other side of 441 from Spanish Springs. And that price included mounting. They had a reasonable selection of wheels to choose from.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:25 PM
Platinum member

There are several websites which offer a variety of tires and wheels for the same or less than quoted above. These are mounted and inflated, with hubs and lugs, delivered to your door. (mine were $325 complete).
Search 'golf cart tires/wheels'. The difference is you have to change the wheels yourself. Take a look to compare to local shops.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Sage

Here are links for two sites that have been posted in this forum:

www.golfcarttirestore.com

www.tiresunlimited.com

Happy shopping!
Old 02-17-2010, 06:53 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijusluvit View Post
There are several websites which offer a variety of tires and wheels for the same or less than quoted above. These are mounted and inflated, with hubs and lugs, delivered to your door. (mine were $325 complete).
Search 'golf cart tires/wheels'. The difference is you have to change the wheels yourself. Take a look to compare to local shops.
OK, how about giving us a link to your on-line store (or any store) that will provide a set of 205x65x10 golf cart tires mounted on 6 spoke predator wheels with chrome center cap, lug nuts, and stems for $325. I’d be interested in seeing it.

Also, when I said my set were mounted, I should have said that the price included removing the old set from my cart and installing the new ones.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.