Golf cart tires

Closed Thread
Old 05-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Default Golf cart tires

Have a 2001 Club Car and need new tires. Do you know who has the best golf cart tire prices (installed)? Thanks.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:09 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryant View Post
Have a 2001 Club Car and need new tires. Do you know who has the best golf cart tire prices (installed)? Thanks.
If your Club Car has just basic steel wheels and hubcaps, you can get great deals from folks who have upgraded to special or larger wheels and tires. I did that recently, and have a set of pretty good wheels and tires which are just collecting dust. I hate to throw them out, but I'm told they're almost worthless. I'll also bet dealers have stacks of wheels and tires their customers have traded in. (In the back of my mind I think I could make a few bucks buying up truckloads of those used tires and wheels and selling them elsewhere.
OK, maybe I daydream too much.)
Old 05-18-2010, 07:43 AM

I have a set of 4 Golfpro tires already mounted in very good condition with SS hub caps for sale if you have not already bought tires. I just put larger tires and rims on my club car and that is why I have the old ones for sale.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:38 AM
Eternal Member

Installed might be the killer. I got two new tires at the Villages Golf Car maintenance shop on Duckbill Rd (I think) for $25 a tire. As someone stated above, people change to other tires and these are sitting there. You have to pick them up and install them yourself and then get rid of the old tires. I used the old tires for spares.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.