Golf Cart Title

Golf Cart Title

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Golf Cart Title
Old 02-25-2019, 10:08 AM

Default Golf Cart Title

I am assuming golf carts are not titled vechicles. Are there any precautions that I should be taking when buying a used cart from the classifieds on this site or in the newspaper to ensure that the seller actually owns the cart?

Old 02-25-2019, 10:36 AM

Ask the owner to show you a copy of their insurance contract. On it will be the cart manufacture name, year and serial number. Not everyone has cart insurance so ask the seller to see the original purchase order to see if everything looks copacetic. If they cannot provide this info then at least make sure you know what your purchasing. Check the cart serial number with the manufacture's on line serial number checker. Some folks may represent the cart as a 2012 where actually it is a 2010.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2019, 11:59 AM
Platinum member

Yamaha carts come with a "Certificate of Origin for a Vehicle". Perhaps other manufactures have the same thing. You could ask to see that document.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwdgd View Post
I am assuming golf carts are not titled vechicles. Are there any precautions that I should be taking when buying a used cart from the classifieds on this site or in the newspaper to ensure that the seller actually owns the cart?

Tags
cart, golf, site, classifieds, newspaper