Lithium battery golf cart

Closed Thread
Old 08-09-2020, 12:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorTech View Post
The Yamaha AC (Toyota) controller can only be adjusted via proprietary equipment that Yamaha or Toyota wont release...as far as I know. I was hoping you knew something different Navitas makes a bluetooth/smartphone app adjustable 440A controller that is a direct replacement for the Yamaha AC but it costs $800.

I suppose one could get the Yamaha factory 2 inch lift kit and put larger diameter tires on it.

The new Club Car Onward HP electric might be a better idea.
I have had both vendors for my two electrics make a speed adjustment although I'm not sure the manufacturers would agree. There is always the conflict of what is legal and what is reality. Our 2015 cart is a DC and higher speeds can provide more wear, the other is a 2020 with an AC motor. I know 2 people that have been stopped by the police and charged with speeding, reckless driving and having an illegal vehicle. Both gas carts. They paid several hundred dollars in fines and had to show the vehicles were changed to a legal vehicle. That's over 6 years so the odds are slim of getting stopped I guess. Both did what they were supposed to do then reset them to a faster speed, maybe not what they were before but they keep up with traffic.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, lithium, battery, carts, smoothness

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.