Needing Golf Cart Accessories? CLICK HERE

Needing Golf Cart Accessories? CLICK HERE

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Needing Golf Cart Accessories? CLICK HERE
  #1  
Old 09-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Ad poster's Avatar
Ad poster Ad poster is online now
TOTV SPONSOR
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 643
Default Needing Golf Cart Accessories? CLICK HERE

Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 09-04-2016, 12:50 PM
mygpprogolfcarts mygpprogolfcarts is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Miami
Posts: 6
Default

We need more post on this thread, what was the frist accessory you put on your golf cart?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 09-04-2016, 01:06 PM
graciegirl's Avatar
graciegirl graciegirl is online now
Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: From Ohio, now happily live in Laurel Valley
Posts: 36,013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygpprogolfcarts View Post
We need more post on this thread, what was the frist accessory you put on your golf cart?
A Villages ready golf cart has two names on the front such as Bubba and Me. It has a place to hold two golf bags and a urinal to hold sand for divots. It must have a license plate from your old state, a flag from your old school, a cooler for beer, and a basket for jackets to wear inside restaurants. All Villages ready golf carts have a dog riding in the passenger seat. When they are driving then begin to worry.

dog riding in golf cart - Bing images
__________________
I have to be myself, everyone else is taken.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Allegiance Allegiance is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 7,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
A Villages ready golf cart has two names on the front such as Bubba and Me. It has a place to hold two golf bags and a urinal to hold sand for divots. It must have a license plate from your old state, a flag from your old school, a cooler for beer, and a basket for jackets to wear inside restaurants. All Villages ready golf carts have a dog riding in the passenger seat. When they are driving then begin to worry.

dog riding in golf cart - Bing images
Love this post! But I have a question, why bing over google? Rumor has it you own lots of Microsoft stock. Needing Golf Cart Accessories? CLICK HERE
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-23-2016, 09:14 AM
schultzcj13@comcast.net schultzcj13@comcast.net is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2
Default

I am looking for a set of 8" used tires and a golf cart windshield, 2 pcs or just the top one.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-23-2016, 10:05 AM
CWGUY's Avatar
CWGUY CWGUY is online now
Soaring Eagle member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzcj13@comcast.net View Post
I am looking for a set of 8" used tires and a golf cart windshield, 2 pcs or just the top one.
New 8" tires and wheels are $30.00 ea. at The Villages Golf Cart Stores.
__________________
__________________________________________________
Trying To Understand Some People Is Like Trying To Smell The Color 9
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
accessories, cart, click, golf, needing, recommendations, totv

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 PM.