New seats

Closed Thread
Old 05-27-2020, 01:22 AM
Default New seats

I am looking to get new seats on our Yamaha cart. Have the standard bench seat right now.... looking for more comfort. Any suggestions on a person to do this?
Old 05-27-2020, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana2five* View Post
I am looking to get new seats on our Yamaha cart. Have the standard bench seat right now.... looking for more comfort. Any suggestions on a person to do this?
See the old post (link below) for new seat recommendations.

New seats
Old 05-27-2020, 04:54 AM

I would go to TV golf cart store and sit in some to see which ones you like. Then look for an installer. Also see what TV cart store would charge too.
Old 05-27-2020, 09:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

TV Golf Carts use to sell Ultimate Seats for an upgraded brand, that's what I have in my 2011 cart bought new, they were $1500. I believe Ultimate went out of business and TV now sells EL Tigre, very similar, in fact I think they're made in the same factory in Indiana.

Here's a link

Pages Archive - El Tigre Custom Golf Cart Seats | Golf Cart Seats

The Villages Florida

When they first came out with TV, they were charging $1200 for the American Sportster Seat (shown above), they are now $1400. So it appears the seats sold by the resident in Glenview is a much better deal at $900, see the link in the older thread.

One other place to check is Villages Discount Golf Cars, that's on 466 in the brown shopping center just east of Morse. They rebuild year old carts and resell with their own products. My neighbor has one of their carts and it has upgraded seats that I think they're own brand. The only thing I didn't like is I've gotten use to a center armrest with my Ultimate Seats and those didn't have a center rest.

These are my Ultimate Seats, that's a recent photo and they're 9 years old. I paid The Villages $1500 installed when the cart was new. As I said, that company is no longer, but many used carts will have Ultimate Seats. Something else I just added recently, TV Golf Cars is selling new larger more insulated coolers for $100, that's it in the photo.

The Villages Florida
Old 05-27-2020, 10:04 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,244 Times in 360 Posts

Carts and Clubs in Ocala has dozens of El Tigre seats in stock. They sell for the same as the on line price. Installation takes about 30 minutes and is just 4 bolts that are easy to get to.

The government cannot give anything to anyone without first taking it from someone else
Closed Thread

Tags
seats, person, suggestions, comfort, standard

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.