Out of State Golf Cart Companies

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 01-27-2019, 06:24 PM

Default Out of State Golf Cart Companies

Has anyone done business with L&M Golf Carts? Any experiences to share.
Thanks

Carts
Old 01-28-2019, 05:36 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Default Carts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADCAP View Post
Has anyone done business with L&M Golf Carts? Any experiences to share.
Thanks
We have two friends that bought carts elsewhere out of the bubble and are very happy with service and deliveries etc.

Hi we are looking at new Emerge Cart on 441, just south of 466 and on 441 in Lady Lake or north of Leesburg. Very good on service. They do our cart that we bought locally, their service is reasonable and they really know about carts. Nice to deal with a great dealer for sure. Sales and service is outstanding.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2019, 09:28 AM

Thanks for the input, Looking for some feedback on experience with L&M Golf Carts. They have placed Advertisements in the daily sun which look very appealing, no web-site just a phone number.
Old 01-28-2019, 01:22 PM

I, too, looked into them, and actually called them(him). He answered, and stated that he sells 2019 Yamahas(new in Ohio), and delivers them here. When I asked for website or literature, he stated he had neither, but said he was delivering 4 here(4 neighbors all ordered one each), and I could view them on the trailer? His driver was supposed to call me to state when/where? I never heard back, and just bought a used one from someone in TV. Next round I'll go new, and may try again? Good luck.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:02 PM
Sage

There is Knight Rides in Alabama, I haven't used them but I've been looking at their website for years. They advertise a 2018 Yamaha Drive 2 Quietech PTV EFI Gas Golf Car for $7495

New Cart Sales | Knight Rides Yamaha Golf Cars and Carts

Then you can have it delivered to Villages Discount Golf Cars on 466 just east of Morse and they can swap out the seats for nicer ones, add the curtains and a few other items. You would have a brand new Villages ready cart for about $9500, which the Villages Yamaha would charge you $13,000 to $15,000 for the same thing.

If you don't need brand new, you could also buy a one year old Yamaha cart with all the upgrades from Villages Discount Golf Cars for $8995.

Village Discount Golf Car

There is another option besides Knight Rides in Alabama, that is I-4 Power down in Webster about 20 miles south of here. I've been told they are about $2,000 cheaper than The Villages Yamaha, which would make it about the same as Knight Rides. They say they have both 2018 Yamaha Gas & Electric in stock.

Golf Carts - I4 POWER EQUIPMENT

Old 01-29-2019, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviesGP View Post
I, too, looked into them, and actually called them(him). He answered, and stated that he sells 2019 Yamahas(new in Ohio), and delivers them here. When I asked for website or literature, he stated he had neither, but said he was delivering 4 here(4 neighbors all ordered one each), and I could view them on the trailer? His driver was supposed to call me to state when/where? I never heard back, and just bought a used one from someone in TV. Next round I'll go new, and may try again? Good luck.
Same thing for me, said was coming from South Carolina, drive was supposed to call, never did.
Old 01-29-2019, 07:31 PM

L&M's add in the Daily Sun states 2019 quiet tech efi Drive 2, $7995 delivered. Talk with Mark, seem ok on the phone, did not answer with a business name. I am looking for someone who actually took deliver from these folks of a 2019 to discuss the process and how the warrant actually works.
Old 02-06-2019, 05:17 PM

Anyone take delivery of a Yamaha cart from L&M?
Old 02-06-2019, 09:43 PM
Sage

If I ever was in a spot where I had to buy another New Yamaha Gas cart I would get the Roof and the Split front window but hold up on the Curtains. Just a pain. You get wet and have to change when you get home anyway. Looks better without the curtains also. It's a great laugh when your're getting pelted by the driving rain. I do like the PopeMobile Look.

Momma wants an Atomic Cart!?!? We'll See!
Old 03-13-2019, 09:17 AM

FWIW - There are three Augusta GA stores, all family owned and run. The one in Aiken SC had hundreds of 2019 carts in their store and warehouse attached. Many different colors and configurations. My 4 seat (2 long seats) cart was $7400 and they have service on site. They had cargo boxes, brush guards and stuff. Nice people. Very helpful and delivered my cart free from Aiken to me here in Georgia (about 65 miles or so). Native Floridian, came here to work in the medical school. Raised in Miami FL.

Tags
golf, carts, l&m, experiences, share