Paint golf car

Closed Thread
Old 06-12-2020, 06:54 AM
Default Paint golf car

Has anyone ever repainted their golf car? I recently purchased a home and it came with a beautiful golf car but I hate the color. Any recommendations as to who does this?

Thank you be safe and have a blessed day!
Old 06-12-2020, 08:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relax View Post
Has anyone ever repainted their golf car? I recently purchased a home and it came with a beautiful golf car but I hate the color. Any recommendations as to who does this?

Thank you be safe and have a blessed day!
Look in this mornings (Friday) Sun newspaper. Villages Discount Golf Cars advertises a makeover special for carts. It's $1999 and includes seats, mirrors, etc. For $2500 it includes a new paint job and pinstriping. So it sounds like they probably ask $500 for paint and pinstripe job, your cart would probably have to be picked up and taken to their Summerfield shop.

You can call or drop in their sales office on 466 a 1/2 mile east of Morse in the tan shopping center next to Birdie Golf Shop. Many of the refurbished carts they sell, are repainted, my neighbor bought his cart there and they told him, he could any color he wanted.

Village Discount Golf Car

Here's one of their carts for sale from their website that has been repainted.

The Villages Florida

Last edited by John_W; 06-12-2020 at 08:34 AM.
Old 06-12-2020, 08:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

Wrap It
Old 06-12-2020, 07:56 PM

Thank you for responding and yes I have thought of wrapping but I will also need to change the cushion and mostly everything else on the cart of the color that I don’t like. your suggestion is very much appreciated. Stay safe out there.
Old 06-13-2020, 08:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

OP, IMHO you might be better off just selling the cart and buying one that is the color you want. You can get an idea of the sale price looking at local ads, and then using the same ads if you decide on used or the newspaper for new.

Tags
car, golf, paint, recommendations, color

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.