Is the price on the cart firm?

Closed Thread
Old 06-13-2020, 11:38 AM

Build your cart on Yamahas website to get an idea of what MSRP is on the cart you want. Once armed with that go to a dealer and work on any extra aftermarket options and price you want.

Build Your Own - Yamaha Golf Car
Old 06-13-2020, 12:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
Touring Edition Suite Seats - United Commercial Upholstery, Inc. manufacturer

TOURING EDITION SEATS - Custom Golf Cart Seats Dealer

I got the touring edition seats with armrests and upgraded snakeskin and ostrich vinyl for $680. Easy self install using bolts from standard Yamaha seats. They are every bit as good as ultimate seats at less than half the price.
That's a great deal on those seats. I see one drawback, none of those had a center armrest and that is something I really appreciate. I wonder why they don't offer that option, El Tigre does.

For $600 it's certainly bargain, did you have to pay shipping from Texas?

The Villages Florida

These are my 9 year old Ultimate Seats

The Villages Florida

On some of the items that I have on my cart they seemed a bit high, but it gives us one more option for accessories. I have the ball and club washer from TV, installed by TV for $49.99 which included the bracket. Their's runs between $62 to $76 plus another $36 for the bracket.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

This cooler is a better price, it's $66 with that bracket and TV is asking $80. The one I bought for $100 that's even bigger and more insulated they didn't offer.

The Villages Florida

I also looked up a fan for 12v golf cart, and they were asking $117. Buggies Unlimited has it for $100.

The Villages Florida

Buggies Unlimited 12v Fan
Old 06-19-2020, 07:24 AM

I bought one Saturday, supposedly the last day of the $1000 discount on upgrades/accessories PLUS 3 years free financing. A Yamaha Quiet Tek gas, salmon color, so "pretty." They are pricey. Trying to decide on insurance now. I have USAA for my auto and home. I've read suggestions to chose a completely seperate company. I had spoken to USAA about NOT being able to use it under my homeowners which only covers you on the golf course. I may just go with the villages.
Closed Thread

Tags
price, cart, firm, buy, showing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.