Public thanks to Grandpa & Grandma's

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-30-2011, 09:09 PM
Default Public thanks to Grandpa & Grandma's

Just would like to say that my wife and I rented a cart from Scott and Vickie at Grandpa & Grandma's Village Buggies for our visit again this year. As usual, the service was excellent. Had a little issue with the cart on day 2 and they delivered a different cart as soon as we let them know. I highly recommend them if you have a need to rent a cart. When our time comes that we can move there, we will certainly give them first shot at selling us a cart.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:20 PM
Veteran member
Default Golf cart store

We toured Grandpa's and Grandma's facility. Scott is one proud guy of his ability to recondition golf carts for sale -- into new-like carts. He'll gladly tell you his profit margin, which seems very reasonable. Gas or electric.

Their customer service, from what I've heard, is excellent!

Gene & Kathy
Old 04-30-2011, 09:39 PM
Sage

Hi Candj,

Hats off to you for paying them back with a glowing recommendation. It was thoughtful of you to take the time.

Old 04-30-2011, 10:35 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

We LOVE Grandpa and Grandma's. And, we love the cart we purchased from them.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:39 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

ditto what k9 posted! they're tops in our book!

Old 05-01-2011, 10:58 AM

We have used Scott about 4 different times for rentals, always on time, good carts, never any issues at all. When we buy a cart we will strongly consider a rebuilt cart from Grandpa and Grandma's.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:47 PM

Our gas cart is from Grandma and Grandpas. Very nice cart with great service. They are extremely nice people.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Default Grandpa & Grandma's

We rented a cart from them recently. When we had a problem with the turn signals Scott came to our house at 8:00 pm on a Sunday evening to diagnose the problem and repair a blown fuse. He could not have been nicer.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:39 PM

We originally rented from Granma and Grandpa. The cart was very nice and included a speedometer- very helpful. Based on that experience we bought a cart from them (gas). They did an excellent job and we are very pleased.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:40 AM

They are wonderful people to do business with.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:39 PM
Sage

Here's kind of a different situation that leaves me feeling very positive about them:

We'd lined up a cart rental many months in advance with G&G's (via Scott) for a two week period this past February. He was cordial enough to be willing to rent a cart to us for a couple of weeks when most other places I talked with would only go for a month minimum. Anyways, it turns out that, in a wild change of mindset about buying versus renting a home in TV.....we ended up buying a home along with a new golf cart as well! I felt bad having to call Scott to cancel the reservation, figuring he might not be too happy (though I called probably 6 weeks ahead of time to cancel). I simply told him on the phone that we wanted to cancel our reservation - no rationale, background, etc. He looked it up in his reservation book/list, and said, "No problem at all, Bill. Thank you very much for being considerate enough to call" - he was as cordial as could be! Not even a tinge of sounding perturbed or anything along that line.

To me, that speaks volumes about him and their business. If we'd have been in the market for a reman'd Club Car, we'd have bought from them.

Bill
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.