Recommendation for golf cart purchasers

Closed Thread
Old 12-21-2022, 10:30 AM
Default Recommendation for golf cart purchasers

I'm looking to sell a golf cart. Any recommendations on who to call to get a fair price?
Old 12-21-2022, 04:23 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,682 Times in 970 Posts

You could start by calling some of the people who service carts. They are often looking for used carts to refurbish and resell.

you could peruse the classifieds on this site to see if there are any similar to yours that are being sold.

You could do a Google search for used carts of similar year, mileage, and features.
Old 12-22-2022, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker14 View Post
You could start by calling some of the people who service carts. They are often looking for used carts to refurbish and resell.

you could peruse the classifieds on this site to see if there are any similar to yours that are being sold.

You could do a Google search for used carts of similar year, mileage, and features.
Hi...Thanks...I have done that. I was just wondering if someone had gone through the process and had a good experience.
Old 12-22-2022, 03:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,272 Times in 4,294 Posts

You will most certainly get more for your cart by selling it privately, rather than to a dealer (who wants to make money re-selling the cart)...

-Tom Petty
Old 12-23-2022, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlgrant1 View Post
I'm looking to sell a golf cart. Any recommendations on who to call to get a fair price?
Sell privately. List on Talk of The Villages. Depending on if the cart is electric or gas. The age of the cart. The options you have such as glove boxes, speedometer, signal lights on your mirrors, etc. etc. Also a enclosed cart will get a premium. The manufacturer, I found selling a Yamaha is easier and you will most likely get a higher price. Demand cash only, no checks and a Bill of Sale that reads "As is in present condition No Warranty" Good Luck
Old 12-24-2022, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlgrant1 View Post
Give me a call, maybe interested. 352 459-5040
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, cart, recommendations, fair, call

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.