Remanufactured

Closed Thread
Old 07-14-2015, 03:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts
Default Remanufactured

I've seen many ads for remanufactured golf carts. My cart is getting a bit long int he tooth, but it runs well and I just spent $1100 for new Ranger batteries.

I was wondering if it's possible to have it remanufactured or to what exactly does this term refer.

I've been thinking about buying a new cart or trading mine in, but I really like the cart and I doubt that I'll get the value of the batteries back.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 07-15-2015, 07:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

We bought a re-conditioned 2011 Yamaha from Village Discount Golf Carts and a new 2015 Yamaha from Carts and Clubs. Both places were great to deal with.

You might contact the guys at Village Discount Golf Carts and see if they would consider re-conditioning yours if you want to keep it.

Tags
remanufactured, cart, batteries, thinking, term, refer, trading, back, doubt, mine, buying, bit, long, int, carts, ads, golf, tooth, wondering, ranger, $1100, runs, spent

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.