Roomiest Cart, Best Seats for Bigger Riders

Closed Thread
Old 04-25-2021, 04:51 PM
Platinum member

Do not know what brand of seats I have but can tell you I am very disappointed in my seats. I am 6'4 and weigh 235 lbs and have a Yamaha Quietech. Upgraded seats are bench type seat with arm rests on sides and middle with minimal bolstering on the sides.

On flats cart is OK. When on a side hill(playing golf) if the side arm rest is up I can almost slide out of the cart. This did not happen when I had the factory Yamaha seats on the cart. Now, while playing golf, I have to put the arm rest up and down in order to avoid possibility of sliding out of the cart.

Take your time in buying seats. Hopefully you could test them in real life situations as opposed to testing them in a store.
Old 05-03-2021, 12:56 PM
Default Older Golf Cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road-Runner View Post
So I did a search before posting this and didn't find any threads that discussed this or at least the search function could find:

We're looking at both new & used carts and want to know from people's experience what's the best cart both for roominess and ability to carry/propel bigger riders. I'm a (very) ex-football player, more wide than tall, my wife has very long legs so wide for me, legroom for her. I read a good thread that discussed buying expensive aftermarket seats being a good idea for making a long ride possible, any brands better than others? Better for larger riders? Just point me in the right direction and I'll do my own comparison shopping from there.

Thanks, Jim
What ever you do, stay away for ParCar.
Closed Thread

Tags
riders, find, cart, wide, discussed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.