Should I trade my Streetrod?

Closed Thread
Old 09-02-2019, 11:17 AM

They are built on a club car chassis Streetrod modifies the frame a bit to fit there body. What I will say is they do a great job of fitting the body on. They do take the time to do it right and it shows in the price.
One add on though. OEM Kawasaki engine parts will be starting to dry up. Not to be confused with all the Aftermarket stuff you find on the internet, which is not of the best quality. You can no longer buy a complete Kawasaki motor, just parts. Just be aware
Old 09-02-2019, 03:38 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
What is underneath the body of a Streetrod? My understanding is that they just add those bodies to existing golf cart frames and power trains. I'd love to know if they use Yamaha gas or Club Car electric or whatever they use.

Not to be too negative, but when I first got here I talked to some people about getting some kind of nice looking body on a golf cart and I was told that those bodies are much heavier than the standard golf cart body so you get much lower mileage.
A street rod has a true frame and a much larger motor. It is definitely not just a golf cart with a new body.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
What is underneath the body of a Streetrod? My understanding is that they just add those bodies to existing golf cart frames and power trains. I'd love to know if they use Yamaha gas or Club Car electric or whatever they use. <snip>
Answers are in this video: Streetrod: The Keepers of Craftsmanship on Vimeo
Old 09-03-2019, 06:57 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,107 Times in 1,339 Posts

They are so different the way they drive. Fun cart is their design.
Closed Thread

Tags
streetrod, trade, thoughts, trade-in, make

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.