Speedometer & Odometer (cart)

Closed Thread
Old 05-23-2010, 10:36 AM
Default Speedometer & Odometer (cart)

I recently checked my odometer and was surprised to learn that I was fast approaching 2000 miles. I don't know about anyone else but, I never would have imagined that in only a few short months that I would travel that many miles in my golf cart. Since my cart does do a bit more then the allowed speed, the speedometer has probably kept me out of trouble and has helped me realize a resonable speed without overdoing it. The person that installed my speedometer did a great job. He calibrated my tires so that all of my readings would be true, he also installed a light so that I could read it at night. When I knocked off a wire while cleaning my cart I couldn't figure out where it belonged. I call him and he stopped by and fixed for me, no charge. A really nice man. If you would want a speedometer for your cart, I would recommend him very highly. And the price is right. His name is:

Bob Sein..........Phone # 352 399 5115 Bob lives here in The Villages
Old 05-23-2010, 01:10 PM
Sage

Hi Beartrack,
Know what you mean. It doesn't take long to put a lot of miles on your golf cart in TV, especially if you're a golfer. Just think though, that's nearly 2,000 miles you didn't drive your car.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:31 PM
Gold member

We have speedometers on both of our golf carts purposely to check our mileage. Since April 1st my cart has just over 1,000 miles and my wife's cart has about 800 miles. But since the 1st of the year our car has only accumulated 1,700 miles.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.