Star Cart - new dealer

Closed Thread
Old 04-13-2018, 08:09 AM
Platinum member
Default Star Cart - new dealer

I've been very happy with our Star cart which is now 8 years old. I got a postcard from Crown Carts and understand they now have the Villages franchise. I called the old Star cart office and the number transferred to Crown Carts. They are located in Wildwood behind Russell Stover. This is the website for the new dealer: Crown Carts For owners of Star carts, who do you use for service?
Old 04-13-2018, 08:47 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
I've been very happy with our Star cart which is now 8 years old. I got a postcard from Crown Carts and understand they now have the Villages franchise. I called the old Star cart office and the number transferred to Crown Carts. They are located in Wildwood behind Russell Stover. This is the website for the new dealer: Crown Carts For owners of Star carts, who do you use for service?
I saw an ad in the DS about Crown Carts being the new dealer for Star Carts. When driving up 301 the other day we saw the location for Star Carts is empty. Our Star cart is still under warranty. I have contacting Crown Carts on my “to-do” list to make sure they will honor the warranty and find out if they will do the service.
Old 04-13-2018, 06:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

I talked to them last week, they are working out the details, don't know if the will service at our house or if the cart needs to go their shop. Don't know pricing. The person I talked to thought Jessica might be joining them but wasn't sure. Put me on the call back list when they are ready but might take a while to work out the transfer and processes. This is my third Star EV dealer. Please post any information as it you find stuff out.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 04-13-2018, 08:29 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
I talked to them last week, they are working out the details, don't know if the will service at our house or if the cart needs to go their shop. Don't know pricing. The person I talked to thought Jessica might be joining them but wasn't sure. Put me on the call back list when they are ready but might take a while to work out the transfer and processes. This is my third Star EV dealer. Please post any information as it you find stuff out.
Thanks JoMar. We've established a relationship with Jessica and the service techs so hope there is some continuity there.
Old 04-14-2018, 05:27 AM
Veteran member

Maybe a sign for change???

Tags
star, carts, cart, crown, dealer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.