Star Golf Cart

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Default Star Golf Cart

Has anyone had any experience with the new Star Golf Cart? Looking for information, both good and bad.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Veteran member
Default Star cart

I love mine. Bought it brand new a few months ago. No problems to speak of other than a slight, occasional squeal in one disc brake that should go away after some wear-in. It's good looking cart and somewhat faster than my Yamaha gasoline cart. My one dislike is the space where golf bags go is narrower than on the Yamaha. Getting two full size bags on there requires some cramming. However, I believe the newer Club Cars and EZ-Go models are also narrower in the club well.
Old 10-05-2015, 02:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Have had my Star for almost a year.....love it. The one I bought was the classic since I didn't like the styling of the newer model but that was just me. I agree with the previous poster, trying to cram two cart golf bags can be a struggle.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 10-28-2015, 11:13 PM
Gold member

My hubby has a Star cart and has been very pleased with it. He bought it used and the price was awesome.

You will hear a lot of critical comments about Star Carts from the other dealers because the Star Cart is faster, cheaper and offers all the same options as the other carts at twice the price.
Closed Thread

Tags
star, cart, golf, information, bad, good, experience

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.