Star "Sirius" Golf Carts - Any Experience?

Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2020, 02:06 PM
Default Star "Sirius" Golf Carts - Any Experience?

There is a golf cart dealer next door to Russell Stover Candies on Highway 44. One of the electric golf carts they sell is a "Sirius" model made by Star. Test drove one recently and really liked it.
Does anyone have one of these carts in The Villages? Would love to hear your thoughts about it. I am not looking for a discussion on gas vs. electric carts, just experience with the Star "Sirius" golf cart. Thank you.
Old 01-07-2020, 06:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 865 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPelota View Post
There is a golf cart dealer next door to Russell Stover Candies on Highway 44. One of the electric golf carts they sell is a "Sirius" model made by Star. Test drove one recently and really liked it.
Does anyone have one of these carts in The Villages? Would love to hear your thoughts about it. I am not looking for a discussion on gas vs. electric carts, just experience with the Star "Sirius" golf cart. Thank you.
There are two Sirius carts in our neighborhood and judging by the reaction at a recent party there may be more coming. Both owners were there and praised the range, comfort, style and features like the trunk in the front and adjustable front suspension. I believe one of the carts had a standard battery set and the other had no maintenance batteries.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 01-07-2020, 08:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Also check out Atomic Cool Karts across from SPARR on 44 across from Brownwood as a comparison. Also electric. I'm a bit biased since I own one (actually my 2nd one) so I won't give my opinion but check 'em both out.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I saw the new Atomic Car-Cart today and it is beautiful and it was, WHITE! Rut Roh! I don't see it on the website yet.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:48 PM
Platinum member

We test drove a Sirius cart and really liked it. Our current Star cart is only three years old. We couldn’t justify the expense. However, when we are ready, a Star Sirius will be a serious contender!
Old 01-08-2020, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
Also check out Atomic Cool Karts across from SPARR on 44 across from Brownwood as a comparison. Also electric. I'm a bit biased since I own one (actually my 2nd one) so I won't give my opinion but check 'em both out.
Our friends have an Atomic and love it. I'm a big guy (6'6") so the Atomic is a little small for me with the doors and enclosed cabin. We test-drove the Star Sirius and it fit me better. The Atomics are certainly gaining popularity in The Villages!
Old 01-08-2020, 11:24 AM

I like the fact that it also fit me at 5'4". ;-)

Tags
golf, carts, star, sirius, electric

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.