Star "Sirius" Golf Carts - Any Experience?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2020, 02:06 PM
Default Star "Sirius" Golf Carts - Any Experience?

There is a golf cart dealer next door to Russell Stover Candies on Highway 44. One of the electric golf carts they sell is a "Sirius" model made by Star. Test drove one recently and really liked it.
Does anyone have one of these carts in The Villages? Would love to hear your thoughts about it. I am not looking for a discussion on gas vs. electric carts, just experience with the Star "Sirius" golf cart. Thank you.
Old 01-07-2020, 06:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,794 Times in 672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPelota View Post
There is a golf cart dealer next door to Russell Stover Candies on Highway 44. One of the electric golf carts they sell is a "Sirius" model made by Star. Test drove one recently and really liked it.
Does anyone have one of these carts in The Villages? Would love to hear your thoughts about it. I am not looking for a discussion on gas vs. electric carts, just experience with the Star "Sirius" golf cart. Thank you.
There are two Sirius carts in our neighborhood and judging by the reaction at a recent party there may be more coming. Both owners were there and praised the range, comfort, style and features like the trunk in the front and adjustable front suspension. I believe one of the carts had a standard battery set and the other had no maintenance batteries.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 01-07-2020, 08:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 784 Posts

Also check out Atomic Cool Karts across from SPARR on 44 across from Brownwood as a comparison. Also electric. I'm a bit biased since I own one (actually my 2nd one) so I won't give my opinion but check 'em both out.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,427 Posts

I saw the new Atomic Car-Cart today and it is beautiful and it was, WHITE! Rut Roh! I don't see it on the website yet.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:48 PM
Platinum member

We test drove a Sirius cart and really liked it. Our current Star cart is only three years old. We couldn’t justify the expense. However, when we are ready, a Star Sirius will be a serious contender!
Old 01-08-2020, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
Also check out Atomic Cool Karts across from SPARR on 44 across from Brownwood as a comparison. Also electric. I'm a bit biased since I own one (actually my 2nd one) so I won't give my opinion but check 'em both out.
Our friends have an Atomic and love it. I'm a big guy (6'6") so the Atomic is a little small for me with the doors and enclosed cabin. We test-drove the Star Sirius and it fit me better. The Atomics are certainly gaining popularity in The Villages!
Old 01-08-2020, 11:24 AM

I like the fact that it also fit me at 5'4". ;-)

Tags
golf, carts, star, sirius, electric

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.