Thank you Kart Aide!

Closed Thread
Old 12-17-2019, 05:32 AM

We waited 2 hours for AAA they dispatched from Ocala. Kart Aide top shelf
Old 12-17-2019, 04:55 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Good for you that they responded so economically. No offense to you, but they really should either refuse to respond to non members or charge a more substantial fee for service. There may well be people who, knowing of this policy would either drop their subscription or never pick it up, thinking they would be money ahead to simply wait until the service was necessary. It is analogous to buying homeowners insurance after a fire starts and expect the insurance company to pay. The whole premise upon which insurance or a service like kart aide is predicated is spreading of risk - the many that have no or few problems provide the money to serve those that do, which is why they can provide the protection economically.
Old 12-17-2019, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
Good for you that they responded so economically. No offense to you, but they really should either refuse to respond to non members or charge a more substantial fee for service. There may well be people who, knowing of this policy would either drop their subscription or never pick it up, thinking they would be money ahead to simply wait until the service was necessary. It is analogous to buying homeowners insurance after a fire starts and expect the insurance company to pay. The whole premise upon which insurance or a service like kart aide is predicated is spreading of risk - the many that have no or few problems provide the money to serve those that do, which is why they can provide the protection economically.
They charge a fee of $60.00 if you just call and are not a member. It's your choice if you wish to join, but pay the 60 first and then call the office to join. I asked that same question when I was picked up.
Old 12-18-2019, 09:49 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post
I just wanted to give a shout out to Kart Aide for coming to our rescue last night. I had made a u-turn to help someone who looked like they needed assistance. Unfortunately our 4-forward cart has a large turning radius and I clipped a curb. Evidently this caused the tire seal to the rim to be compromised. About a half hour later the tire went totally flat and the inner rim was exposed while we were on our way home from Publix in Grand Traverse Plaza. This was about 7:30pm and we were stranded. I called Kart Aide (wasn't a member, but I joined this morning), and they were there in about 20 minutes, beating their quoted half hour time. They were able to restore the seal to the tire and re-inflate it in a matter of minutes. I haven't taken the cart out this morning (tire looks OK) but Kart Aide said that if it went flat again to give them a call and they would tow it to the cart shop at no additional charge.

Kart Aide is a great company to do business with, member or not! KartAide.com
Their service is great. We've used them for years. It's worth having if you need it.
Closed Thread

Tags
aide, kart, tire, cart, seal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.