third bag attachment to a 95 Yamaha gas golf cart.

Closed Thread
Old 06-25-2009, 05:14 AM
Default third bag attachment to a 95 Yamaha gas golf cart.

Does anyone know of a third bag attachment to a 1995 two bag Yamaha gas golf cart that can be purchased somewhere. Thank you for any and all assistance.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:05 AM
Sage

I didn't realize that the courses would allow 3 out on one cart. I don't think I've ever seen that.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:30 AM
Platinum member

Never heard of a 3rd bag attachment. Just strap it on between the other two.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Eternal Member

As far as I know in TV it is two players to a cart and two bags to a cart so I have no idea why you want to put three bags on a cart. If you expect two to ride and one to walk the third person will have a pull cart.

Please explain the why to you want the three bags on a cart. I am curious.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:21 AM
Eternal Member

zcaveman - does that mean a foursome can't use a four seater, even if there was a way to get 4 sets of clubs into the cart. I know I've never seen it, but didn't realize there was a rule about it.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:21 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFromNY View Post
zcaveman - does that mean a foursome can't use a four seater, even if there was a way to get 4 sets of clubs into the cart. I know I've never seen it, but didn't realize there was a rule about it.
Two bags and two players per cart. If you have 4 seats and 4 sets of clubs that won't work in The Villages.

My thought is that this would slow the rate of play. I would rather they let four carts with a foursome. This would speed up the rate of play. However they want to let out two carts per foursome.

I have seen 3 carts per foursome and the times I have seen this is when one player is a smoker and no one wanted to ride with him or her. They also will let out more carts if there are nonplayer riders going out with a foursome or threesome.

Once I joined a threesome of 1 guy and 2 ladies and the one lady asked the starter if she could ride by herself I guess she didn't want to ride with a guy she did not know. After the first hole I realized she did me a favor. We had a personality conflict I had one she didn't.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy-Guy View Post
Once I joined a threesome of 1 guy and 2 ladies and the one lady asked the starter if she could ride by herself I guess she didn't want to ride with a guy she did not know. After the first hole I realized she did me a favor. We had a personality conflict I had one she didn't.
That's funny!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.