Tomberlin 2018-19 opinion

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2018, 05:06 AM
Default Tomberlin 2018-19 opinion

Hi

I would like some feedback on folks who have purchased a Tomberlin cart in the last few years. Range, dependability, dealer support, etc.

I’ve been following the progress of Tomberlin since acquired by Par Car and feel they are on the right track with the exception of not offering lithium as of yet.

Thanks!

Paul
Old 07-24-2018, 12:28 PM
Default Tomberlin

We bought a new Tomberlin almost one year ago. We have been very happy with it. We ordered a rear seat plus golf bag accessory. It's range is great have never had a problem running out of juice. We have travelled between all three squares including some night driving on a single charge. I love the integrated controller just plug in your cord! If you have your cord anywhere there is an outlet you have a charging station. The one piece auto-glass windshield is great too. The enclosure is much easier to use than any other.

They came to our house for six month service as promise. When we add another cart it will be another Tomberline.

Tim
Old 07-24-2018, 02:04 PM

Thanks for the info....I’m back and forth about the 1 piece windshield....safer, clearer, wiper blade, but I Golf 4 times a week and wouldn’t a fold down windshield be cooler?
Old 07-24-2018, 02:26 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulz View Post
Thanks for the info....I’m back and forth about the 1 piece windshield....safer, clearer, wiper blade, but I Golf 4 times a week and wouldn’t a fold down windshield be cooler?
We have a 2010. Re the one=piece automotive style windshield - you hit the + / - on the head. On the course, would be SO nice to have the fold-down. On the road, what you said. We have a small 2-speed fan installed which helps on the course-hot days.
Old 07-25-2018, 06:01 AM

We went back n forth on the windshield too. Originally I was thinking about getting it registered in order to get the higher speed switched on and that requires auto-glass. Though I have since decided not to register the cart we are fine with the one piece. We have another cart (Club Car) down south with the typical fold down plastic windshield and other than clarity and appearance the one piece glass seems to add some rigidity/strength to the frame...no squeaking, no "wobbling." It's all personal preference; you'll likely be ok either way.
Old 07-25-2018, 06:09 AM
Gold member
Default tomberlin

I have a 2010 with 17000 miles on it. love it! many pros and only one con.....parts are VERY difficult to come by.
Closed Thread

Tags
tomberlin, car, feel, par, acquired

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.