Village elite golf carts in freedom pointe plaza

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2020, 05:19 PM
Default Village elite golf carts in freedom pointe plaza

I am looking to buy my first golf cart I’ve already looked at villages golf cars Village discount golf car’s and I’m going out to country Village power in Webster tomorrow but what about Village elite cars any reviews
Old 09-07-2020, 08:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,035 Times in 2,730 Posts

Carts and Clubs in Ocala.
Old 09-08-2020, 06:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd111 View Post
I am looking to buy my first golf cart I’ve already looked at villages golf cars Village discount golf car’s and I’m going out to country Village power in Webster tomorrow but what about Village elite cars any reviews
We bought our first, a four seater Yamaha front facing, used. That was in 2006. She is still taking me and daughter where we want to go. Looks great too. The Villages Golf Car did a overhaul two years ago, and she is still trotting along. Husband has had a used Parr car and now three years ago, a new gas one but not Yamaha, (I was surprised.) but he knows cars and trucks well. He bought the new gas Club Car from Village Golf Car. He likes Yamaha too. We are practical people and would choose gas for the long distances we sometimes drive in a cart. Just note what kind of cart is the prevalent kind sitting motionless by the side of the road or being towed after quitting somewhere.
Old 09-08-2020, 07:20 AM
Location: Native to West Palm Beach, FL I am renting current home, yet to decide if TV will be next move.

I am still on the fence about purchasing a golf cart, I just cannot justify the added expense or the need. I am a single woman and I just purchased a 2020 Mazda Miata MX-5 RF, a perfect sized car for life in the bubble in my opinion, especially knowing I do not play golf. What advantages does a golf cart offer above a small car? I am renting between the 6’s so I am a short drive from just about anything. I am open to suggestions on why I should own a golf cart.
Old 09-08-2020, 06:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Carts and Clubs in Ocala.

For Yamaha
Old 09-09-2020, 03:16 PM

For a non-golfer a golf cart isn't a necessity. You're safer on the roads than the golf cart paths. When short term renters get their hands on them you got to watch out.
Old 09-09-2020, 05:36 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesquare View Post
For a non-golfer a golf cart isn't a necessity. You're safer on the roads than the golf cart paths. When short term renters get their hands on them you got to watch out.
This is your review of Elite Golf Carts?
Old 09-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,224 Times in 929 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreySkies View Post
I am still on the fence about purchasing a golf cart, I just cannot justify the added expense or the need. I am a single woman and I just purchased a 2020 Mazda Miata MX-5 RF, a perfect sized car for life in the bubble in my opinion, especially knowing I do not play golf. What advantages does a golf cart offer above a small car? I am renting between the 6’s so I am a short drive from just about anything. I am open to suggestions on why I should own a golf cart.
The wife and I don't really want a golf cart either. We don't play golf and when we go shopping we want air conditioned comfort. I have a Nissan 370Z and it is far more fun to drive than a cart. I'm glad people like golf carts as their purchases generate jobs for workers. I like your taste in cars, the MX5 is a nice sporty car.
Old 09-09-2020, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Because it’s fun! Don’t mind jumping on the cart after being in the pool- just hose it off. Can’t do that with a new car!
Old 09-09-2020, 07:39 PM

Quote:
There are a lot of places you can go on the golf cart. The tunnels and scenery are worth it. It’s just a nice way to go. And other then buying the golf cart there are no added expense other then gas. I find it fun to go to the pool or drive to Edna’s or to Fenney Grille. Get tired of driving in a car. I owned a Miata one time when I was a bit younger. Easier to get in and out of golf cart. We don’t golf but the trails are nice to ride on. Take a ride with a friend sometime. Nice views
Old 09-10-2020, 07:58 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,107 Times in 1,339 Posts

Golf cart travel is easy and mostly fun. Yamaha is my cart of choice.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:17 PM
Default Village elite VERSUS Country Village golf cart store

Sam, the owner of Village elite golf carts, seems very nice and has owned another cart shop in Ocala for many years. However, Village elite golf carts is not an authorized Yamaha dealer. I think I'm going to buy a 2021 Yamaha from Country Village Power Equipment in Webster, FL. They are an authorized Yamaha dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd111 View Post
Old 09-16-2020, 10:13 AM

I have not heard any comments or reviews regarding Village Elite Golf Cars. We bought our brand new 2020 Yamaha from Country Village Power Equipment in Webster in May of 2020. We worked with Steve and Carolyn and saved over $3000.00. We got to pick our colors and equipment and it included factory wiring. The golf cart was delivered to our driveway. They are a factory authorized dealer providing the same Yamaha factory warranty and financing as other dealers. They recently came to my house and performed the first service (oil change and a couple of other maintenance items) in my driveway for only $60.00. We didn't have to leave the house and wait in line with other people. It took less than 30 minutes. We highly recommend them as so far we have had a great experience with them. They are about 20 minutes south of Fenney in Webster. There is a famous flea market and farmer's market right across the street from them that I think is only open on Monday. Don't buy a golf cart without first checking them out!
Old 09-16-2020, 01:16 PM

When you go to Webster tomorrow ask for Steve ( great guy ) you will love the prices when it is all said and done you will purchase. I bought my last cart there and saved big time!! Very happy with service as well !
Closed Thread

Tags
village, golf, elite, cars, car’s

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.