Villages Discount Golf Car

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Default Villages Discount Golf Car

I am considering purchasing a used gas cart from Villages Discount Golf Car on 466 in the Santa Fe strip mall. Does anyone have experience with this outfit.
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 08-07-2015, 11:57 AM

We've had ours three months. No problems. Buying experience and delivery were good. I'd buy there again if I needed another cart.
Old 08-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Veteran member

I checked all other places out including the one in Ocala and purchased from Discount Golf. I worked with Rod. I was and am very satisfied with him, the product and the service since my purchase a little over a year ago.

I say, "Go for it".
Old 08-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,992 Times in 370 Posts

Bought ours there 15 months ago after looking at the other dealers. Yes, it is used (reconditioned) but you can't tell it after all the work they do to them. Ours has run fine the entire time we've owned it, would buy from them again. If you heart is set on a new one then try Clubs and Carts, from what I've seen their upgrades are better than TV's.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:16 PM

We bought two new carts in March from Carts and Clubs they are very nice. It is a little bit of a drive but it is worth it. The carts have some nice extra features.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,030 Times in 316 Posts

My wife bought a reconditioned 2011 Yamaha from Village Discount Golf Carts in March and even though she has had a few minor things go wrong with it, they have bent over backwards in getting them repaired the same day. Sal and his group of guys are a great bunch.
For each of us, life is a journey. Where has your life taken you? Your entire life leads to the next step, the chance to define yourself by where you're headed, instead of where you stand. Today is the day you introduce yourself to your destiny.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Location: Village of Charlotte... 2 years... can't wait to be there more !!

We bought our cart from there this year... I actually bought it on line and had it delivered to my house... my renters used it for 3 months and then I finally got down to TV to drive it around... really pleased with sales and service team there.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:01 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 5,047 Times in 1,906 Posts

They make beautiful carts.

Just keep in mind, the important stuff is still USED.

What is there, a $2k gap for new??
Old 08-07-2015, 02:31 PM
Veteran member

Ive had my 2013 reconditioned about 3 months had 1 item i wanted changed called tues and service rep. came yesterday to fix the issue...the cart itself looks like a new cart....sharp paint new sunbrella ....glad i bought this instead of new
Closed Thread

Tags
villages, golf, car, discount, experience, mall, appreciated, strip, info, outfit, purchasing, gas, cart, santa

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.