Villages Golf Car Store Policy

Villages Golf Car Store Policy

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 10-01-2018, 08:58 AM

I bought both my carts from the Villages Golf Cars. Last spring, when I complained that we bought the carts there and could not get a timely appointment they told me they were changing their appointment policy so customers like myself that spent lots of money there would be able to get appointments. Those that did not buy their carts there would be serviced on a first come, first serve basis. I’m hoping the next time I need an appointment I can get something within a reasonable timeframe.

Old 10-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Sage

Maybe one of the reasons that there is a delay is the recall that Yamaha sent out early in the year. Read this;

Yamaha Recalls Golf Cars and Personal Transportation Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard | Golf Cart Resource
Old 12-03-2018, 05:50 AM

Actually both recalls were taken care of on a non appointment priority basis. They set up a special service area and you were fixed in matter of minutes.
I was in the dealer auto service business for 25 years and it was the same there. You buy the car from us and you go to the front of the line.

Tags
cart, service, asked, villages, golf