Villages Golf Car Store Policy

Villages Golf Car Store Policy

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 09-25-2018, 05:47 PM
Sage

Wildwood tire will do golf cart tires, and mounting. As stated above, the wheels are easy to take off and put on. maybe one of your neighbors has a jacK.

Old 09-25-2018, 06:34 PM

We have been hearing this from many new customers. All I can say, is be glad. We are hearing horror stories and seeing many new parts on carts that are not that old. We are finding many cars that are not being serviced properly and adjustments are way off. So it may not be a bad thing after all.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2018, 07:18 PM
Platinum member

You can probably show up at the crack of dawn for a first-come/first-served appointment and they will give you a loaner. I have showed up to have some sunbrella snaps replaced and they didn't care that I didn't buy the cart there. They also sell me parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithreeputtoo View Post
I have an older Yamaha golf cart and I needed to purchase a couple of new tires. I called the Brownwood store to talk to the service department to get a price and then asked when they could do the service. I was asked "did you buy the cart from us?" I said, it is a older cart and I am not the original buyer so I do not know. I was then told "we do not make appointments except for carts that were purchased here. You will have to come and wait to see when we can do it as a first come, first serve situation." So, no tires on my cart from them and no more service or repairs or gas from The Villages Cart Stores!
Old 09-25-2018, 09:24 PM
Veteran member

Location: The Berkshires of Western Massachusetts and the Villages

Call Todd Casey, he comes to your house by appointment and does excellent service at a very fair price and is way more qualified than the hacks working at the Villages Golf Cart store. We bought both our carts from the Villages, but would much rather use Todd to work on our carts.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:53 AM
Veteran member

Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina /One Retired in Duval

We bought our 06 from C&C in 2014 would no longer do service due to age.
Villages carts did our yearly service with no problems, on that cart.

VC doesn't like to give you an appointment even on our new cart from them, depending On who answers phone. Should be a better system, on online appointment would work better. But that would be too easy. I have tried to just do drive up at 6am, and still got shut out because of work load from day before.
Old 09-26-2018, 05:39 AM
Platinum member

I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with TV Golf Cars, where I’ve taken mine since 2014. I’ve had annual service performed, as well as additional aftermarket accessories installed. I especially like that the tech calls with any questions or concerns. On one occasion, a sales person installed an accessory on my cart for me after I purchased it.
Old 09-26-2018, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by photo1902 View Post
We too bought a cart from the LSL location in 2014. I happily drove their new quiet loaner while mine was being serviced a few months ago
I have never been questioned whether or not I bought my cart from them. I make my appointments early, taking into consideration the backlog they always have. That way I bypass the stress of them telling me I have to wait 1 or 2 months for an appointment. I go there, they park my cart first to go into the garage and bring a loaner up for me to use. Doesn't get any better than that!:clap2
Old 09-26-2018, 06:25 AM
Platinum member

Wow. IMHO, if you are going to make derogatory comments about a competitor you should back it up with some specific examples. For instance, what have you seen misadjusted or incorrectly serviced? I noticed you used the word "many". That implies a large number. Perhaps you can be more specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGC View Post
We have been hearing this from many new customers. All I can say, is be glad. We are hearing horror stories and seeing many new parts on carts that are not that old. We are finding many cars that are not being serviced properly and adjustments are way off. So it may not be a bad thing after all.
Old 09-26-2018, 06:29 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Let me guess. You're a competitor?
Old 09-26-2018, 06:36 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Horror stories? I guess I'm glad I don't have a golf cart.

Tags
cart, service, asked, villages, golf