Villages Golf Car Store Policy

Closed Thread
Old 10-01-2018, 08:58 AM
Veteran member

I bought both my carts from the Villages Golf Cars. Last spring, when I complained that we bought the carts there and could not get a timely appointment they told me they were changing their appointment policy so customers like myself that spent lots of money there would be able to get appointments. Those that did not buy their carts there would be serviced on a first come, first serve basis. I’m hoping the next time I need an appointment I can get something within a reasonable timeframe.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Maybe one of the reasons that there is a delay is the recall that Yamaha sent out early in the year. Read this;

Yamaha Recalls Golf Cars and Personal Transportation Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard | Golf Cart Resource
Old 12-03-2018, 05:50 AM

Actually both recalls were taken care of on a non appointment priority basis. They set up a special service area and you were fixed in matter of minutes.
I was in the dealer auto service business for 25 years and it was the same there. You buy the car from us and you go to the front of the line.
Closed Thread

Tags
cart, service, asked, villages, golf

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.