Vinyl Cart Enclosure Pulley System

Closed Thread
Old 01-09-2021, 02:42 PM
Default Vinyl Cart Enclosure Pulley System

Someone posted this on 11-11-2020 regarding cart enclosures of hard vs vinyl:

"I saw a cart that is kind of the best of both. The cart had roll up sides, but they were on a pulley system. To put down you just pulled the chain. The lady who owned the cart “loved” them because she could lower them quickly without getting out of the cart. Maybe one of the knowledgeable folks here will know the name of the manufacturer or dealer."

I ran into that lady (or maybe another one like her) at a course and asked her where she got them or who the manufacturer was. She said she "wasn't sure" but thinks "maybe" she got them at an expo at the Polo Grounds. I couldn't get any info and I too am interested.

Anyone know? Thanks.
Old 01-29-2021, 03:57 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,203 Times in 569 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmspla1952 View Post
Someone posted this on 11-11-2020 regarding cart enclosures of hard vs vinyl:

"I saw a cart that is kind of the best of both. The cart had roll up sides, but they were on a pulley system. To put down you just pulled the chain. The lady who owned the cart “loved” them because she could lower them quickly without getting out of the cart. Maybe one of the knowledgeable folks here will know the name of the manufacturer or dealer."

I ran into that lady (or maybe another one like her) at a course and asked her where she got them or who the manufacturer was. She said she "wasn't sure" but thinks "maybe" she got them at an expo at the Polo Grounds. I couldn't get any info and I too am interested.

Anyone know? Thanks.
They have a flyer in that coupon envelope that comes in the mail. Can't remember the name of the place.
Old 01-29-2021, 05:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilyclub View Post
They have a flyer in that coupon envelope that comes in the mail. Can't remember the name of the place.
From the flyer in that coupon envelope:

Club Protector Golf Cart Accessories - Golf Car Accessories | Golf Car Enclosures | Golf Car Covers | Golf Cart Accessories | Golf Cart Enclosures | Golf Cart Covers |
Old 01-29-2021, 06:23 PM

I looked on line a few days ago but can’t remember the name. just google roll up pulley system for golf cart sides
Old 01-30-2021, 12:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Md girl View Post
I looked on line a few days ago but can’t remember the name. just google roll up pulley system for golf cart sides
Or click on the link I posted.......
Old 01-30-2021, 12:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,090 Times in 2,230 Posts

I will need to look for the coupon, I get a very nasty security warning on this site, so i did not proceed any further.
Old 01-30-2021, 04:38 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,549 Times in 418 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
I will need to look for the coupon, I get a very nasty security warning on this site, so i did not proceed any further.
Same here.
Old 01-30-2021, 05:09 PM

search club protector dot com
Old 01-31-2021, 08:24 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
The security warning simply indicates that the site doesn't have their security set up properly. It could be any number of things, but since it's an http and not an https address, it looks like they don't have a certificate installed (or it's expired).

The site itself is safe to go to for viewing, but I wouldn't enter in any personal information on it.

(I was in IT for 40 years, handled many web sites for Coca Cola.)
Old 01-31-2021, 08:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

From a thread last year, we get this safe website for Club Protector.

Club Protector Golf Cart Accessories - Golf Car Accessories | Golf Car Enclosures | Golf Car Covers | Golf Cart Accessories | Golf Cart Enclosures | Golf Cart Covers |

On the thread, there is also a discussion of curtains that are tied to the side like a shower curtain.

Golf Cart Enclosure
Closed Thread

Tags
cart, vinyl, lady, manufacturer, pulley

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.