What's wrong with this pic?

What's wrong with this pic?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 05-16-2019, 02:56 PM

Seen it more than a few times.
I have yet to drive my car on the MMP but I did end up in a traffic circle cuz I forgot I was on my golf cart. It can easily happen when you have a lot of other things on your mind...and there is no gate.

Old 05-21-2019, 10:02 PM
Sage

Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorTech View Post
Seen it more than a few times.
I have yet to drive my car on the MMP but I did end up in a traffic circle cuz I forgot I was on my golf cart. It can easily happen when you have a lot of other things on your mind...and there is no gate.
yep, it going to worse as get older?????
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2019, 10:03 AM

It's time for Florida to enact mandatory "behind-the-wheel" testing annually for everyone at some specific age around 70 years old, or anyone with physical / mental problems that preclude safe driving. Coordination of the state and medical providers would be required, difficult, expensive, and naturally unpopular with some residents here, but would be advantageous to the rest of us. ( IMHO---flame suit on)
Old 05-22-2019, 07:44 PM
Veteran member

Location: Buffalo,Erie,Lynn,Hickory,Louisville,Charleston,Schenectady,Marblehead MA, TV Caroline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditka41 View Post
It's time for Florida to enact mandatory "behind-the-wheel" testing annually for everyone at some specific age around 70 years old, or anyone with physical / mental problems that preclude safe driving. Coordination of the state and medical providers would be required, difficult, expensive, and naturally unpopular with some residents here, but would be advantageous to the rest of us. ( IMHO---flame suit on)
Yep, that's going to happen. 120,000 villagers getting a behind the wheel test each year. That would be about 500 per working day. Just imagine the lines waiting for the test and the joy of those waiting for this mandatory test. Not to mention the pleasantries expressed by those who are rejected by someone getting paid minimum wage and the legal battles associated with their decisions.
Old 05-22-2019, 08:06 PM
Veteran member

Also, the walk score of my area of TV is 1 out of 100, you have to drive for everything, everywhere, except the pool.

Tags
people, path, cart, sm-n920r4, tapatalk