Golf Carts Serviced at Home

Closed Thread
Old 05-09-2016, 10:03 AM
Sage
Default Golf Carts Serviced at Home

I have seen several threads on golf carts serviced at home but still have questions.

1. Do they replace all four tires at home?

2. Perform yearly maintainence on electric type carts?

If yes to the above questions, who do you recommend that is reasonable and does good work?

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 05-09-2016, 10:58 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Try Willie Wilcoxon, 352-255-1369. The only question would be what kind of electric -- he won't work on ParCars. Reasonable, honest knowledgeable. Does most work at your home.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 05-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I second Willie, he's serviced my gas Yamaha the last 3 times. Also when I switched to using ethynol free gas and stopped using the regular gas and adding the outboard addictive, my cart froze up. The better gas had broken free all the gunked up ethynol. Willie came right out and flushed my carburetor and fuel lines. I also bought a battery from him, which they deliver and install for the same price as the Battery Boys. I noticed he usually has some tires on the top shelf of his truck bed, he can probably get you what you need.
Old 05-17-2016, 04:15 PM

We just used All About Carts and they did I nice job... repaired front bushings on my Club Car at the house (352) 409-2702.
Closed Thread

Tags
carts, home, questions, serviced, golf

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.