Yamaha Dealer in Indinia

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2009, 09:06 PM
Default Yamaha Dealer in Indinia

About a year to a year and a half ago, A Yamaha dealer in Indinia was mentioned as a possible alternative to local dealers. Does anyone remember the dealer's name or have the website? I have searched far and wide, but without results. If I remember correctly, delivery was also very reasonable.
Old 02-14-2009, 10:51 PM

Could it have been TNT Golf cars in Quincy, IL? Check www.tntgolfcar.com for information.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:21 PM

There is no Yamaha dealer in Indiana. You must go to Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, or Kentucky. Good information on TNT in Quincy Ill. They are most friendly to do business with. They will ship your cart to the Villages. Seems everyone uses Sunbrella awning fabric and everyone has a different shop to do the sewing. TNT was not crazy about the way their seat covers fit so I was not comfortable buying without seeing. It's a long drive to Quincy so I bought locally at Carts and Clubs in Ocala. I loved doing business with Ted and his wife Connie is a sweetheart. He is VERY opinionated on the cart accessories. He has been doing this a long time and knows what we need more than we do! I was his typical buyer who went in and had him build the cheapest cart possible. After sleeping on it I went back the next day and Ted told me what I really needed on a cart AND what I did not need. He build me a great cart and I am very happy with it. I spent more than I would have liked, but, this is my car down here. The additional I spent was nothing compared to the money spent on optional equipment on cars over the years. I'm told deprecation is about $500 a year so mine might be $600, no big deal. Ted also comes to the villages on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm not sure how you get warranty work done on the carts from TNT. I would have bought from the Villages if they were flexible on their options. I did not like the fact that they offered package A, B, or C. This forced me to take options I did not want or need. I liked being able to pick and choose from the ground up. Hope you enjoy your new ride whatever you decide, I couldn't be happier.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.