Yamaha golf cart parts from The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2023, 11:51 AM

The Villages Golf Cart business is swamped with business. They can’t handle the overload. Of coarse they can’t, just think of the amount of aging carts in The Villages. So they have made decision to only service their customers until business slackens off. I applaud their decision to do this. Any business should put their customers first. Sorry for your inconvenience, but I for one side with The Villages Golf Cart on this one.
Old 02-27-2023, 01:41 PM

We had a secondary clutch go in Dec. We searched the internet and eventually found a supplier, whose site said they could ship in 3 days. We ordered and then got a message it would be over 3 weeks. We cancelled that order and went to Villages Carts. The part was only slightly more expensive and the labour was for 15 minutes. Done in 3 days from call. The tow cost was very reasonable too. Our experience was good but I can well understand OP’s frustration. But there is a parts supply shortage and Yamaha dealers will get preference. Not able to comment on the point of paying for the part and the labour.
Old 02-27-2023, 02:50 PM

Based on what your saying why not get the part somewhere else.
Closed Thread

Tags
part, cart, install, golf, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.