Adam and New Dog Rescue I Am Helping

Closed Thread
Old 09-11-2018, 06:33 PM
Gold member
Default Adam and New Dog Rescue I Am Helping

I just wanted to tell you about another dog rescue I am helping. They do such great work, are so appreciative, and determined to make a difference. Just look at the picture of Adam they took in. I don't have an updated photo, but he doesn't look like that now...and even better news....he has been adopted.

And who do you ask took this little concentration camp looking pup in? Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of FL, a 501c3 nonprofit charity that a couple of ladies I knew from rescue started a couple of years ago. They do some great things and I wanted to help them out. So we will be having auctions online (like we do for the other rescue I am with). If anyone is interested in participating or donating items, I'll provide some info. below.

I can tell you that their next auction is scheduled to be in October. They have a lot of different wonderful items that will be up for bids, but one thing is a PET RAMP. So if you have an older pet or just a pet that you don't want jumping on and off the furniture, you may want to take a look at it. It is brand new, adjusts to several different heights, and folds down for storage.

Here are some links if you want to check the rescue out:

Website: LowRider Dachshund Rescue Of Florida – Savng Little Dogs with Loving Hearts and Big Attitudes

Facebook page: Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida - Home | Facebook

Auction page on Facebook: Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida Awesome Auctions Public Group | Facebook

If you want to donate items, the shipping address is listed on the cover banner at the top of the Facebook page or I can give it to you. All donations (money or items) is tax deductible, as the rescue is a 501c3 nonprofit.

Thank you all for your time. Now check them out!
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Adam.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	76470  
Closed Thread

Tags
rescue, items, facebook, page, pet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.