advertising for dogs and puppies in the area

Closed Thread
Old 12-31-2012, 11:48 AM
Veteran member
Default advertising for dogs and puppies in the area

There is a website for people who are buying, selling and rescuing dogs that has many locations. I have been on the Ocala and Orlando ones. It is not oodles.com or ocala4sale or craigslist or ebay. I can't remember the name of it and I am now in Canada but would like to peruse it. Does anyone know what I am referring to? In Canada we have Kijiji and it is like that. I know that the rescues have their own sites and I have seen them. This was one that included all the others. I don't think it was limited to animals but was a buy and sell site. Thanks for any ideas.

LW888
Old 12-31-2012, 12:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker888 View Post
There is a website for people who are buying, selling and rescuing dogs that has many locations. I have been on the Ocala and Orlando ones. It is not oodles.com or ocala4sale or craigslist or ebay. I can't remember the name of it and I am now in Canada but would like to peruse it. Does anyone know what I am referring to? In Canada we have Kijiji and it is like that. I know that the rescues have their own sites and I have seen them. This was one that included all the others. I don't think it was limited to animals but was a buy and sell site. Thanks for any ideas.

LW888
lightworker888, I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but have you tried Petfinder | Pet adoption: Want a dog or cat? Adopt a pet on Petfinder I believe this is for animals for adoption, not for sale, but it may be worth checking out. Hope that helps.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts
Default Also this one.

Pet Adoption - Search dogs or cats near you. Adopt a Pet Today. Pictures of dogs and cats who need a home. Search by breed, age, size and color. Adopt a dog, Adopt a cat.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.