The Animal League's Plans For 2019

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2018, 06:46 AM
Gold member
Default The Animal League's Plans For 2019

The Animal League (aka South Lake Animal League), where I have adopted twice from, sent me an email stating what their plans are for 2019. I thought I would share the link to the same article they have posted on their Facebook page. If anyone would like to help them reach those goals, they have a donate button on there, too: https://theanimalleague.org/cookie/

We have many exciting plans for 2019.

A Forever Hope House to provide more comfortable living quarters for seniors and long-term shy dogs while waiting for their forever families to find them.
Growth of our partnership with the University of Florida’s Million Cat Challenge; a system proven to save more cats’ lives than traditional rescue methods.
Fencing around our Adoption Center campus so that our pets stay safe.
Drainage improvements for our pets in quarantine and isolation to increase sanitation.
Shading structures for play yards attached to kennels so dogs may enjoy the outdoors without its beating sun.
An on-site Adoption Center medical laboratory so we can process, diagnose, and treat pets more quickly.
Expansion of our canine respiratory unit so we can safely rescue and rehabilitate more dogs with contagious respiratory conditions.
Progression of the Susan Sherman Nursery for nursing dogs and cats and orphans.
Continuation of our programs such as In League with Education teaching youngsters in our community safety and respect for all living creatures.
Continuation of our Nourish the Needy program and Neighborhood Pet Program, providing free pet food and services for those in temporary need of assistance.
Closed Thread

Tags
dogs, pets, league, plans, animal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.