The battle of the bladders.

Closed Thread
Old 02-15-2011, 08:28 AM
Taltarzac
Default The battle of the bladders.

Out with the pooch the other day, we were at the local postal center. We met a dog near the bushes just outside the pool. They did the normal dog thing of seeing what the other one had to eat yesterday. Then the other dog pee'd on one of the bushes. Then my dog pee'd on the same spot to make sure he got the last pee in so it would smell like his pee. Then the other dog could his dander up and pee'd over my dog's urine. My dog could not let this go and proceeded to remark his territory.

This went on until the two dogs ran out of pee or us dog owners ran out of patience.

Not sure which dog actual got the last drop on the bush.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Roflao.pmp

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-19-2011, 08:47 AM
Taltarzac

Just glad that it is not a great dane, greyhound, or st bernard, with which my dog gets in a ****ing contest.

He is a chit-- chihuahua/terrier mix.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Gold member

We used to have an 8 lb mix (god rest her soul) who NEVER let any dog outpee her until she encountered a mastiff. when she ran out of pee she ended that standoff with a huge dump and then dared the mastiff to outdo her....

boy, i really miss Tootsie.

we found her sitting in the middle of a country road and she would not move out of the way. i got out of the truck and grabbed her. told hubby she would get run over if we left her. we had her for 11 wonderful years. she was about 4 when we found her. her name tag said suelynn. we tried everything to find her momma, and when we finally did, she did not want her. so suelynn eventually morphed into suesue which then morphed into tootsie.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Taltarzac
Default Here's to Tootsie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydoc View Post
We used to have an 8 lb mix (god rest her soul) who NEVER let any dog outpee her until she encountered a mastiff. when she ran out of pee she ended that standoff with a huge dump and then dared the mastiff to outdo her....

boy, i really miss Tootsie.

we found her sitting in the middle of a country road and she would not move out of the way. i got out of the truck and grabbed her. told hubby she would get run over if we left her. we had her for 11 wonderful years. she was about 4 when we found her. her name tag said suelynn. we tried everything to find her momma, and when we finally did, she did not want her. so suelynn eventually morphed into suesue which then morphed into tootsie.
Very funny, ladydoc.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

It is so funny to see a small dog try to cover up the scent from a large dog. My little yorkie used to try so hard to pee higher up on the telephone pole that he would start hopping on one leg and tilting backwards, and sometimes would just topple over on his back.

The things that make us dog lovers giggle . . .
Old 02-19-2011, 03:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default my favorite video is

the "che-wa-wa" that "peeeed" standing on front paws only, the length of the curb....Wow!....Our dachshund sometimes just goes thru the motion without a drip....P-mail must be very newsy in the dog kingdom....Sometimes Moses likes to read his own P-mail, go figure! You wonder what goes thru their little brains....giggle
Old 02-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
the "che-wa-wa" that "peeeed" standing on front paws only, the length of the curb....Wow!....Our dachshund sometimes just goes thru the motion without a drip....P-mail must be very newsy in the dog kingdom....Sometimes Moses likes to read his own P-mail, go figure! You wonder what goes thru their little brains....giggle
Didn't you mean a "che-wee-wee"? The Villages Florida

BTW, I want to thank the original poster for the title. I just finished taking a water pill when I first read it and........ The Villages Florida
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 02-19-2011, 08:39 PM
Sage

Tal,

My little 7 lb. Shih Tzu tries to outpee the competition too. I guess he should have been called a PeeTzu.

I had to laugh at your title for a different reason, too. I could swear my Indian name is Princess Peezalot.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:26 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Tal,

My little 7 lb. Shih Tzu tries to outpee the competition too. I guess he should have been called a PeeTzu.

I had to laugh at your title for a different reason, too. I could swear my Indian name is Princess Peezalot.
Gee P, we must be related. I've been thinking that my Indian name was Prince Peezalot! The Villages Florida
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 02-19-2011, 09:30 PM
Taltarzac
Default Pee Wow Wa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Tal,

I am glad my chihuahua mix is with a bigger dog. My guess is that he is a chihuahua/terrier. He weighs in around 16 lbs. This weight gives him more to compete with the other dogs in the neighborhood for peeing contests.

Fotunately, most of the Lynnhaven pooches around here are Shih Tzus, Yorkies, Boston Terriers, or some other small breed.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.